Tuesday, August 5, 2008

I'm late, I'm late for a very important date!


So this month I thought I'd set a really good example to others regarding tardiness. As such, I have yet to type up my response to "...and then there were three". I have written something, but it is still in my notebook.

I have a weekend music festival, camping for three days, wearing gumboots and not showering to blame. I guess I have a good excuse... But I promise it is coming. And as proof, the shot above is of the text in my notebook. Apologies for the blurry image - after a two day festival, a twelve hour drive and a full day at work I just didn't have the patience to focus the camera properly!

But tomorrow is another day and I promise I will post my response then.

1 comment:

  1. Sophie i love the look of your handwritten response! So much these days is just on computer, its to nice to see some proper handwriting! Can't wait to read it. And so jealous about splendour!!

    ReplyDelete