Saturday, September 20, 2008

I don't know where I am but I'm not lost


I haven't written for a few weeks now. I've tried - I've sat at a blank page, waiting and thinking of something interesting to come many a time. Somehow nothing I had to say seemed quite right.


I've been feeling a little bit lost lately. A little bit torn between wanting to have a plan and being enthusiastic and ready to get on with life, and having no idea whatsoever what I feel like doing with myself. Sometimes I get caught up in all the "should do this" and "have to do this's".


The upside to all of this is that in the last week or so I've began to try not to listen to all of that going on in my head, and not worry about where my life is going for awhile. And I feel a little bit more free. I know that I'll work it all out as it comes and until then I am going to enjoy this time that I have, being young, being around people that I love and being open to where ever life may take me....


Image by aprilbrimer

1 comment:

  1. I know what you mean! You just bump through life, feeling guilty that you're not doing the things you've planned, planning to do more things but actually getting caught up doing the groceries.

    I'm with you though! And thanks for sharing, because I feel like that's exactly what I'm going to do now. Let go and just live a little.

    Great image by the way!

    ReplyDelete