Monday, October 5, 2009

..and there followed a moments silence

I just want to begin my making sure that everyone notices that I am NOT late today!! woohoo!! It may be that I am posting in the final hour of Monday but it is still Monday!

This month I was TOTALLY stumped with our theme... I very early on decided jewellery was way too hard to try and find something in this theme so I decided to go with a photo.

"...and there followed a moments silence" at first make me think about when you have an argument with someone and it ends and you don't know what to do with yourself and you kind of just wait... like... "well......"

It also brought to mind that moment at the end of the day when I get home from work and I just need "a moments silence" or calmness to just sit and process and unwind... and I guess that was what I was going for here in this picture...

Not sure how I feel about it, but there it is! With 45 minutes to spare!

I look forward to seeing if everyone else did better!

No comments:

Post a Comment