Wednesday, September 9, 2009

A box of sun


...and when I said "tonight" you realise I really meant TOMORROW night...

yup, I suck. It's true. But gimme a break I am sick with a cold and headache and snuggled up in bed....

I didn't get to production stages this month, but I can tell you my idea. (Yes an explanation will be necessary - sorry about the terrible picture, I really cannot draw...). My idea was very literal. I am going to make a sterling silver locket, with 18ct yellow gold on the inside. A box of sun!

I also toyed with the idea of making a locket with a little internal pocket that you could put a little note in, with some kind words... the idea being it would be a little box of positivity and sunshine! I like this idea, so I think I might play with it a little bit more...

1 comment:

  1. Oh that sounds great I hope you actually get around to making it. I'd love one for my charm bracelet.

    ReplyDelete