Thursday, July 31, 2008

A new year



These days I spend so much time worrying about where I am headed and how I am going to do all the things I'd like to do and some days what it is I even WANT to do, and it's getting me nowhere to actually figuring it all out. In fact its stressing me out and its got to stop.

Today starts a year of not knowing and not trying to know. Of just being and letting everything else follow. Of trying new things, meeting new people, and then in a year, some travelling to places I have never been.

(photo the road to ragged mountain)

4 comments:

  1. Good on you! There is definitely something to be said for letting go of all of that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello! Thanks for stopping by my blog the other day ... your blog is lovely too - I think I'll play too, can always use a bit of inspiration!
    Jeana

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooohhh, nice. Refreshing to 'let go' isn't it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i feel your pain, i just wonder and worry about the future too much. its good to get a new outlook!

    ReplyDelete