Thursday, July 10, 2008

on my desk.... a little late!!


A little bit late but better late than never!! I've been busy busy busy making a necklace for a birthday present for someone! Its going to look fantastic but it's taking a longer than I thought because I am very easily distracted.... (mostly by this. I LOVE this song at the moment and the dancing around the house that goes with it.)
This week I have some half made chain, as well as bits and pieces of magazines and newspapers I have rediscovered when I moved house, that I once upon a time ripped out because I liked them. Its been great to find all these old treasures that inspired me some time ago, and are giving me all these great ideas all over again!
Be sure to check out other on my desk players here.

2 comments:

  1. oh your bench reminds me of when i studied jewellery design at tafe! i don't make silver jewellery any more (as i wasn't much good at it), but i remember making chain, such a long process ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to seeing the finished birthday necklace.

    ReplyDelete