Wednesday, July 23, 2008

On my "desk"... which is this week actually the floor.


This week I have been feeling so very un-creative... which makes me feel a bit stressed about not feeling creative which makes me feel a bit stressed about being stressed! Vicious cycle! I haven't really even been making anything this week, been mostly doing things on my computer, and reading through magazines looking for some inspiration! Tonight though I have been playing around with paper and I think I'm onto an exciting new idea! Can't wait to try it in metal and see how is looks!

Other than that, on my "desk" (ie: this week the floor where my computer is...yes, yes i need to get myself a desk...) I have lots of lists and a gas bill.... Oh and a mug which you can only just see the corner of that says "What would you attempt to do if you knew you could not fail?" I like it alot.
More desks here.

2 comments:

  1. I know what you mean about getting a desk! My desk is currently my lap as I sit up in bed...

    Can't wait to hear more about the idea you've been playing around with.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a very interesting sentence the mug is saying...:)

    Thanks so much for the comment on my blog!

    Have a great day..

    Mila.

    ReplyDelete