Wednesday, February 18, 2009

you are remarkable


So this evening I was browsing here and found this.

In short, this is the idea:

"let’s create miniature pieces of art & love & wisdom & send them to strangers from all over. sometimes someone needs to hear from a complete stranger miles & miles away that they are special, or loved, or appreciated"

You can nominate people that you think are special and are needing to be told so, and they will be sent something in the post. Alternatively, you can volunteer your time to send some love out to those who need to hear it. This is brilliant!

You are remarkable is such a beautiful blog, and this is just one more of the amazing things they have going on over there, along with interviews, lists and photos. I love the idea of spreading love and happiness in small unexpected ways. I've only just begun reading it (as of about half an hour ago), there is so many things to read and do, but I need to post it up here straight away, so everyone could hurry on over and get involved!

2 comments:

  1. How lovely!

    We all need a little pick-me-up every now and then, and this is perfect.

    Will post soon, I promise!

    ReplyDelete
  2. On a sort of related note, I found this and sent it on to some of my friends last monday morning.

    So how, it made the day start a little better.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Abt8aAB-Dr0

    the background to it is here...

    http://improveverywhere.com/2009/02/09/high-five-escalator/

    ReplyDelete