Saturday, July 11, 2009

Jumping in Puddles... late (again)







Okay, so this is more post-puddle than actually jumping in puddles. Like Ben Zen, I found myself wanting to play with this theme. So I haven't written anything. Instead, I've looked around me. I'm not sure exactly what I'm going to do with these three -- perhaps I'll make them into paintings on canvas -- but I'm sure their number will grow.


More than anything, this month's theme (okay, last month's theme) has helped me to remember how fun it is to be observant. To just look. This can't be a bad thing for my writing.

It's also reminded me how much I miss visual art. I used to paint on a fairly regular basis. I'm sure it wasn't always good. But it was always fun. Perhaps I'll pick it up again.

Now, onto the current project...

No comments:

Post a Comment