Saturday, July 4, 2009

What can you teach me?

These are a great idea and twist on traditional name tags, but it got me thinking... Thinking about how we all have those things that we are quietly confident that we KNOW we are good at, even if sometimes they are ridiculous and impractical. Check more out here

I can teach you...

  • to make a bed, even with someone in it. Hospital corners and all. (6 months of a nursing degree will teach you that.)
  • about Parkes - 'home of the dish'
  • to make a casserole.
What can you teach me?

image from creative mornings, via cup of jo

7 comments:

  1. very good blog, congratulations
    regard from Reus Catalonia Europe
    thank you

    ReplyDelete
  2. In a past life as a nurse I can also make a bed with someone in it. Weird huh?

    I can teach you how to be free from your story....the story you cannot break away from....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bad habits. I know a lot of (and about) bad habits!

    ReplyDelete
  4. - to calm a crying child
    - to heal a yeast infection without going to the store
    - to braid

    ReplyDelete
  5. mmmm I can teach you to make lemon muffins, sleep all day, and to get by without a job!

    ReplyDelete