Sunday, March 1, 2009

Sundays


I love Sunday mornings. I like to get up (relatively) early, before my housemates have emerged, and read or write in the muted light of my bedroom. Oftentimes I'll have a cup of tea.

Sunday mornings, I've decided, are a good time for me to get things done. Uni things; writing things. I've just finished my first week of the new semester, and I'm feeling excited about the two subjects I'm doing. I'm looking forward to writing a screenplay for one of the subjects; and challenging myself to use the other subject to take another story I'm writing in a vaguely experimental direction.

Part of the second story I'll share with you tomorrow -- I've written it as my response to the Storybook theme. Looking forward to seeing some other responses!

5 comments:

  1. mmm sundays are the best. i love a fresh coffee and the papers strewn (is that a word??? :p) across my loungeroom floor.

    my sundays are so unproductive though. all about relaxing. MAYBE a walk by the river....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely blog and sensibility.
    I followed your link from Jodi's site.
    Great how you are creative in so many ways--jewelery, screenplays, free and expressive sketches, what else...?!

    Best wishes from Japan.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely blog and sensibility.
    I followed your link from Jodi's site.
    Great how you are creative in so many ways--jewelery, screenplays, free and expressive sketches, what else...?!

    Best wishes from Japan.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely blog and sensibility.
    I followed your link from Jodi's site.
    Great how you are creative in so many ways--jewelery, screenplays, free and expressive sketches, what else...?!

    Best wishes from Japan.

    ReplyDelete
  5. PS I meant to leave my link, but the comment jumped so fast!
    Joanne

    ReplyDelete